Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wings of Desire


It was really nice to get to know Mr. Jaimz Deen (the lovechild of Grace Jones & Ziggy Stardust) in the afternoon. We had some green tea in the garden at Supercore and we came up with some really nice ideas for his new video. I'm going to do 5 T-shirts for him and everything will be so cool! He is a really nice, inspiring, humble and positive little man with crazy ideas how to conquer the world. I just love people with a lot of enthusiasm that really beliefs in what they do. I think that makes other people listen to them too, and Jaimz for sure has a lot of important things to say. And these drawings are awsome:



My birdcostume. The orange legs are like perfect. I wanted to put on some orange shoes too but I didn't want to spend money on something that I would never use again. It was a windy night in Brooklyn.

When we came to Jennifers party i realized that I was (almost) the only one dressed as a bird. Why is it always like that? It seems to happen to me all the time!



Antonella had some feathers in her hair.
People hang out in the garden. Then it started to rain (of course!).


We escaped after a while. I got it all wrong and thought it was supposed to be this party with important people from the fashionworld (who told me that, Antonella?) dressed as birds but it was just a bunch of old friends getting drunk and dancing to commercial music. Well, we went to Charleston around the corner where the DJ played more decent stuff like Minor Threat, Black Flag and Sonic Youth.