Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forever 21




Subway art...they use a new material in the posters down the subway, that is really easy to tear off and then put back again...so these people are doing these kind of collages. Anyway, sometimes the subway is like a museum.

I went to Manhattan to drop of some stuff in Chelsea for the opening of Susanne's shop tomorrow.

Had breakfast and strolled down in the sun towards Union Square to find a dress for the BIRD-party tonight. I went to Forever 21 (because Camilla always talkes about that shop, because it's cheap, because they have girlie things that are completely absent in my wardrobe) and i tried on some BIRD dresses. They looked così così on the hangers but when I got them on i felt like a princess so I bought them all! Then of to New York Costumes to get some wings. That shop is huge and they have all kind of costumes. I got some black angel-wings (angels and birds are almost the same).





Mango and blueberries, some relax, gym, another meeting, aperitivi and then BIRD-party....