Monday, July 13, 2009

Afro and Punk-sunday

I decided to take a day off from all obligations and I just did what I really wanted to do. Count planes on the roof top of my house.




In the afternoon we went to the Block Party of the last day of the Afropunk festival. It was really colorful and all DJs in this town (maybe not only here) are obsessed with Michael Jackson. The guy below has the coolest CHANEL interpretation ever on his shorts.


Teenage girl afropunks:

And among all batik, hippie and afro-stuff I found Morrissey...
And a backpack that reminded me of Sweden. We also met up with Lovisa and a friend of her and they are form Stockholm and I realized that I'm not capable to speak any language anymore! I have to practise some swedish before I go back...



Down to the POOLPARTY that was over and done so we went to have some icecream from the icecream-car.

And to end this wonderful sunday, we went to STUDIO B for a great hardcore concert! I didn't know any of the bands (but I realized that they were quite famous) probably because they are quite new, TRAGEDY was formed in 2000 and in 2000 I listened to other kind of music. But it was a really nice show, people went crazy and jumped on each other and the smell of beer and sweat and the ringing in my ears brought me back to the good old days when the only thing we had to do was going to hardcore-concerts. Like almost 15 years ago and now I feel really really old!!!







Now I'm packing my bag and in some hours we're going down the deep south to NEW ORLEANS...